About the job
Aamanns 1921 and Aamanns Replik are our restaurants placed in the center of Copenhagen.
To our well-engaged kitchen teams, we are now looking for dishwashers – one for each restaurant.
If you are a great colleague with a positive mindset and have some experience as a dishwasher or just fast at adapting to new tasks in a busy environment, we would love to hear from you.
- The position is full time and working hours are all days of the week.
At Aamanns 1921 we are open for lunch and evening seven days a week.
- At Aamanns Replik we are open for lunch Monday to Saturday from 11-15 and dinner from 17-20. Sundays we are only open for lunch from 11-17.
Salary by qualifications.
If you can see yourself in the above, we encourage you to apply for the position. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for you to start as soon as possible.
Send your CV to email@example.com and title your email ‘Dishwasher to Aamanns 1921 or Aamanns Replik’.
More about Aamanns
Aamanns was founded by chef Adam Aamann, who in 2006 opened our first smørrebrøds restaurant and Take Away in Østerbro in Copenhagen. Back then and today, the starting point is quality smørrebrød based on the classic Danish lunch kitchen but in a new interpretation. Today, Aamanns has several different places, all working with the same gastronomic set of values and transforming the high quality that we’re known for from our smørrebrød into other dishes.
The effort to revitalize and reinvent the smørrebrød has thrown much recognition our way. Both from the many happy regular guests, but also from reviewers, Danish as well as international. For example, the restaurants Aamanns Etablissement and Aamanns 1921 have been recommended in guide Michelin for many years. In 2019, we won the “smørrebrød of the year” award from Danish Food Critics.
Today Aamanns consists of the following outlets:
- Aamanns Deli &Takeaway (since 2006)
- Aamanns Etablissement, lunch restaurant (since 2009)
- Aamanns Frokostordning (since 2015)
- Aamanns Køkken &Event, venue and canteen on Refshaleøen (since 2015)
- Aamanns 1921, restaurant (since 2017)
- Aamanns Replik at Skuespilhuset (2021)
- Aamanns Carlsberg Byen (opening Summer 2022)
- Aamanns Botanical Senses (soap series and lotion)
- Aamanns Kryddersnaps (snaps series in collaboration with Braunstein)
- Aamanns cookbooks
Ecology, Animal Welfare, and Sustainability
Sustainability, animal welfare, and ecology have always been strong values for us, and all our businesses are based on these basic elements. In 2019, three of our departments received the Organic Food Label in silver, which means 60-90% ecology in the kitchens, and we’re constantly working with sustainability in several areas, including food waste, waste sorting, packaging, etc. Aamanns currently participates in “Bæredygtig Bundlinje” in collaboration with the City of Copenhagen, DI, and Gate21.
We prepare everything on the menu of ingredients provided by our skilled suppliers and smaller local organic farms. We have worked with our suppliers for many years and appreciate the dialogue, where in addition to the orders, we’re also involved in the planning of the production of next season’s ingredients.